Customer Support Engineer
Closed for applications
- Full time
- No deadline
Customer Support Engineer
Customer Support Manager
Come change the world with us
It's easy to say that we are looking for the best candidates, but how do you know if you stand out from the crowd?
You are constantly looking for ways to improve and push things and yourself forward. You are a dreamer and a doer, you are personally accountable and committed to your team’s success.
We're looking for an empathic, ambitious and technically minded person to join our fast-growing support team, where you will have an impact on the success of the product and the company.
If this sounds like you, then you’re the new Disruptor we are looking for!
- We have launched the world’s smallest wireless sensor and a complete IoT solution that surpasses anything you have ever seen
- We are a team with some of the best industry professionals from companies like Google, Yahoo!, Siemens, Texas Instruments, and Silicon Labs
- We have the enthusiasm of a fresh start-up company combined with the resources and experience of a veteran industry player
- We have a great work culture and a healthy work/life balance
- Effectively resolve customer questions in a considerate and timely manner
- Taking ownership of technical issues and customer problems from beginning to end
- Working closely with engineering to resolve internal technical issues
- Composing thoughtful, personal responses to a variety of customer requests
- Creating and maintaining customer-facing knowledge base articles
- Working with customers who have implemented our products to provide support and technical guidance
- Providing technical support to the Sales team, including meetings with customers
- Documenting customer needs and the value they seek from our products and services
- Location is ideally at our Customer Support Center in the beautiful town of Volda, or at our offices in Munich, Oslo, Bergen or Trondheim.
- University graduate with a technical degree or equivalent hands-on experience
- General understanding of programming languages, APIs, Cloud Services, IoT and database technologies
- Passionate about solving problems and finding solutions
- Interest in working in a fast-growing environment with changing responsibilities
- Excellent English communication skills, additional languages are a plus
Please submit your complete application here https://www.koble.co/companies/disruptivetechnologies/postings/p5zfQA
For more information contact Stian Færøy, Customer Support Manager, at +47 93859809.
For more information visit our website, https://www.disruptive-technologies.com.
+47 469 24 713