Sales Operations Specialist
Apply for this job
- Full time
- No deadline
Position title:Sales Operations Specialist
Reporting: VP Sales
Come change the world with us
It's easy to say that we are looking for the best candidates, but how do you know if you stand out in the crowd? You are the one who exceeds expectations and lives to solve the impossible. You are a dreamer and a doer, and you are personally accountable and committed to your team’s success. You want to be part of something big and make an impact. We are looking for someone to help us create a brilliant sales operations process tailored to our needs as we scale our business from a start-up towards a growth engine. If this is a challenge you embrace, then we would love the opportunity to meet you.
- We believe that people presented with truthful facts make wiser decisions, moving society towards a more regenerative future. We have launched a radically accessible, scalable and simple to use sensor-to-cloud solution. We are liberating facts so our ecosystem of partners can create meaningful insights. Together we create a complete IoT solution that surpasses anything you have ever seen.
- We are a team of industry professionals from companies like Google, Yahoo!, Siemens, CISCO, Texas Instruments, and Silicon Labs working with a whole community of partners and customers on a mission to change the way the world operates.
- We have the enthusiasm of a fresh start-up company combined with the experience of a veteran industry player.
- We have a great work culture and a healthy work/life balance.
- We are looking for someone who can embrace and execute:
- Order Management, Bookings, and Shipment
- CRM Management (Hubspot & NetSuite) to effectively run sales processes
- Hubspot Marketing Management to enable strong customer and partner engagement
- Inside Sales Management
- Forecasting and Business Reporting
- Subscription Renewals Management
- Event Management and Coordination
- You will work out of our Oslo office
Yes, this is more than a handful, and we need somebody with the relevant background and experience, but also someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get things done. Someone who can simply book orders and secure ongoing customer and partner communication. Someone who builds trust and executes workloads efficiently.
You provide experience with:
- CRM System Management
- Inside Sales
- Event Coordination
- Digital Marketing Execution
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Leadership and/or Marketing
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Tons of energy
- Team player
Disruptive Technologies is a Norwegian technology company positioned within the Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) market and develops ultra-small sensor nodes with unprecedented performance and characteristics primed to enter into and expand the “Internet of Things” (IoT) and Industry 4.0. Disruptive Technologies aims to be the foremost technology provider for connecting any “thing” to the Internet and has a global market perspective with offices in Bergen, Oslo, Trondheim, London, Paris, and Munich.
+47 465 72 707